Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DoN KnOw What 2 tHinK





I dont know what to think when he strongly mad me..it gonna take a long time make him smile again to me...
dis word only for u after i make u angry wif me...

i know i am not that kind of good person...but i am still trying to find my own way and searching for the light to go through.. i am still learning.. i do make mistakes.. this is the reason why i am still learning.. i dont think i could ever describe the way i really feel about you.. i am so blessed for being the one you choose to be and its a privilege to love you take care of you.. i want to be by your side forever, to lay with you, hear you breathing and watching you sleep.. i really want it.. but i think i just could dream for it since you already mad me....  

Wanna Cit Cat Write Cini

No comments: